If you need some help with running your home, then a Heavenly Housekeeper could be for you! We offer these wonderful candidates to our busy households with and without children. Many professional couples both work and find they enjoy and can afford the luxury of having a live-in housekeeper who can take care of the cleaning, laundry, changing bedding, ironing, grocery shopping and cooking. They can also help with pet care too.
For our clients with children a housekeeper is the right choice if they require as much or more housework than childcare. Many of our housekeepers have experience with children and are happy to look after children and housework duties (not at exactly the same time though, when little children are involved).
We always have Housekeepers on our books; if you would like to find a Heavenly Housekeeper now, you can start the search here.
Housekeepers’ pay is dependent on their hours of work, the duties, and the candidate’s own experience and skills; also whether they live in or live out. Most of our housekeepers prefer to work full time (up to 40-50 hrs pw) and generally earn between £300 – £450 per week.
Some positions offer a lower weekly pay, for 30-35 hours per week.
You can register here to Become a Heavenly Housekeeper. Next, start preparing to send us copies of your supporting documents, by email if possible, :
- Work References (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Character Reference (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Photo of yourself (smiling please!)
- Letter of Motivation/ Introduction
- Police Check / DBS (you can apply for this now if you do not have it already and send it to by latest after accepting a job offer)
- Passport or ID card, copy.
- Medical Report (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or be prepared to send your own as soon as you accept a position through Heavenly)
- Copies of relevant Certificates for Education/ Training (eg. Degree / First Aid Course)
- Copies of any other relevant documents such as Driving Licence.
Thank you. Please get in touch if you need any support, we are happy to help you.
Thank you to Chris Hunkeler for use of the Photo.