- Want to be a live in Nanny or live out Nanny through a top Nanny Agency? Read more about it here, or apply below – it’s Free!
- Want to be an Au Pair or Mother’s Help? Read pages ‘For Au Pairs’ & ‘What is an Au Pair?‘ before applying.
- Want to be an Elderly Companion/ Home Help please click here.
- See some of our nanny jobs in London
Once you have registered please send us:
For Nannies/ Junior Nannies & Housekeepers, Please Send by email:
- Your complete CV, including details of your referees & short Letter of Introduction.
- Your police check/ DBS, we will need to show this to the family when you are offered the job. If you don’t have it already, please apply for it.
- If you are successful and offered a nanny job you will also need to send your medical information. We have forms which you can use. If you start to complete this now there will be no delay in confirming your nanny job offer, as soon as the family offers you the job.
If you can also prepare a very short video clip to introduce yourself, you are 5 times MORE likely to be asked to interview by a family. Video clips of 15 seconds to 3 minutes are perfect! It’s easy – just remember to smile! Then send us the file or the link to your clip and wait for the interview requests!
For Au Pairs & Mother’s Helps Please Send by email:
- Childcare Experience Form- Click Here
- Childcare References (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Character Reference (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Photo of yourself (smiling please!)
- Letter of Motivation/ Dear Family Letter
- Police Check (if you are living in the UK for some time, this is a DBS, but we can accept a police check from the country where you have been living – you can apply for this now, it takes a few weeks to arrive)
- Medical Report (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Copies of relevant Certificates for Education/ Training (eg. Degree / Childcare Course)
- Copies of any other relevant documents such as Driving Licence.
Thank you. Please get in touch if you need any support, we are happy to help you!
Au Pairs & Mother’s Help – You may apply to become an au pair in the UK if you hold a passport from a country in the EU or EEA (apart from Croatia) AND from these countries Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Republic of Korea, Taiwan but you will also need to apply for a visa under Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme otherwise an ancestral visa. You may even be eligible for a British passport – were your parents/grandparents born in Britain?