Find a job in the UK with Heavenly Au Pairs and Nannies – for FREE!
- Want to find a job as a live in Nanny or live out Nanny through a top Nanny agency? Read more about it here, or apply below – it’s free! Our nanny jobs in London and the UK are listed here. Take a look to see if there is something for you!
- More interested in being an Au Pair or Mother’s Help in a British family? Read ‘For Au Pairs’ & ‘What is an Au Pair?‘ for more information.
- Is finding a job as an Elderly Companion/ Home Help more your style? Read about being a Carer Companion here. We also have Housekeeper positions.
- Interested in our programmes outside of the UK? Read about our Outbound options.
For Nannies/Junior Nannies, Elderly Carer Companions & Housekeepers
If you would like to find a job with one of our families, please send the following documents by email OR simply upload here:
- First, your CV, including details of any relevant positions you have held.
- Second, details of two referees – Preferably from roles similar to the one you are applying for. We will only contact these after a successful interview but please ensure that they are happy to be contacted.
- Third, a copy of your ID – this is to prove your right to work in the UK and will only be given to a family once they offer you their role.
- Upon receiving a job offer we will require a copy of your police check/ DBS. If you don’t have it already, please apply for it. You are welcome to send this already and we will make sure to keep it in a safe place until you are offered a role.
- At the same time as your DBS, you should also consider preparing a medical report. Although we will not ask to see your medical, the family might request to see your medical report to confirm that you are fit and capable of carrying out the position properly and safely. You can find a template below or speak with your doctor about their standard forms. Please arrange for this now to avoid delays in confirming a position. The family does not necessarily require a full medical history, but a confirmation your fitness for work and/or any adjustments the family may need to make to the role.
- To make your application stand out, you might also like to include your training certificates (such as a first aid certificate), a photo, a general cover letter, and driver’s license (if you can and want to drive).
You may also like to prepare a short video clip to introduce yourself. Our families have told us that applications with videos are more appealing to them and they were more likely to interview a candidate who has prepared a video. They can be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes long – Just send us the file or the link to your clip and wait for the interview requests!
For the Au Pair & Mother’s Help programme
If you would like to apply for the Au Pair/Mother’s Help Programme, please send by email OR upload:
- Childcare Experience Form – Click here
- Childcare References (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Character Reference (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Photo of yourself (smiling please!)
- Letter of Motivation/ Dear Family Letter
- Police Check (if you have been living in the UK for some time, this is a DBS, but we can accept a police check from the country where you have been living – you can apply for this now, it takes a few weeks to arrive)
- Medical Report (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Copies of relevant Certificates for Education/ Training (eg. Degree / Childcare Course)
- Copies of any other relevant documents such as Driving Licence.
Thank you. Please get in touch if you need any support, we are happy to help you!
To find a job or be an Au Pair/Mother’s Help in the UK, you will need to either hold a passport from a country in the EU or EEA, be able to apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, or Ancestry Visa, or hold a British Passport. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.