Find a job in the UK with Heavenly Au Pairs and Nannies – for FREE!
- Want to find a job as a live in Nanny or live out Nanny through a top Nanny agency? Read more about it here, or apply below – it’s free! Our nanny jobs in London and the UK are listed here. Take a look to see if there is something for you!
- More interested in being an Au Pair or Mother’s Help in a British family? Read ‘For Au Pairs’ & ‘What is an Au Pair?‘ for more information.
- Is finding a job as an Elderly Companion/ Home Help more your style? Read about being a Carer Companion here. We also have Housekeeper positions.
- Interested in our programmes outside of the UK? Read about our Outbound options.
For Nannies/Junior Nannies, Elderly Carer Companions & Housekeepers
If you would like to find a job with one of our families, please send the following documents by email OR simply upload here:
- First, your CV, including details of any relevant positions you have held.
- Second, details of two referees – Preferably from roles similar to the one you are applying for. We will only contact these after a successful interview but please ensure that they are happy to be contacted.
- Third, a copy of your ID – this is to prove your right to work in the UK and will only be given to a family once they offer you their role.
- Upon receiving a job offer we will require a copy of your police check/ DBS. If you don’t have it already, please apply for it. You are welcome to send this already and we will make sure to keep it in a safe place until you are offered a role.
- At the same time as your DBS, you will also need to send your medical information. You can find a template below or speak with your doctor about their standard forms. Please arrange for this now to avoid delays in confirming a position. This is not a full medical history, but confirms your fitness for work and/or any adjustments the family may need to make to the role.
- To make your application stand out, you might also like to include your training certificates (such as a first aid certificate), a photo, a general cover letter, and driver’s license (if you can and want to drive).
You may also like to prepare a short video clip to introduce yourself. Our families have told us that applications with videos are more appealing to them and they were more likely to interview a candidate who has prepared a video. They can be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes long – Just send us the file or the link to your clip and wait for the interview requests!
For the Au Pair & Mother’s Help programme
If you would like to apply for the Au Pair/Mother’s Help Programme, please send by email OR upload:
- Childcare Experience Form – Click here
- Childcare References (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Character Reference (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Photo of yourself (smiling please!)
- Letter of Motivation/ Dear Family Letter
- Police Check (if you have been living in the UK for some time, this is a DBS, but we can accept a police check from the country where you have been living – you can apply for this now, it takes a few weeks to arrive)
- Medical Report (Click here for Heavenly’s Template, or send your own)
- Copies of relevant Certificates for Education/ Training (eg. Degree / Childcare Course)
- Copies of any other relevant documents such as Driving Licence.
Thank you. Please get in touch if you need any support, we are happy to help you!
To find a job or be an Au Pair/Mother’s Help in the UK, you will need to either hold a passport from a country in the EU or EEA, be able to apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, or Ancestry Visa, or hold a British Passport. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.