1. Flexible childcare, the hours you need childcare for change slightly week by week, or you need help before and after school hours and more in the school holidays.
2. Someone to help you with endless household chores, tidying, washing, food preparation, even dog walking!
3. Someone to occupy 1 or 2 of your children whilst you attend to/do homework with/have quality time with another.
4. Someone to help teach your children another language and about another culture.one to occupy 1 or 2 of your children whilst you attend to/do homework with/have quality time with another.
5. You have space in your home and think it would be nice for your child/children to have an ‘older sister/brother’ to spend time with.
6. You need help with housework, childcare and regular evening babysitting and would prefer to have 1 person in the home rather than several different people.
7. You are so busy you don’t have much quality time with your children or partner and know that an au pair would free up a lot of your time.
8. You had an au pair when you were a child and you know how great it can be for the children.
9. Au pairs are usually young and enjoy running around and playing games nearly as much as your children do!
10. You like the idea of someone becoming a member of your family, and prefer not to have an employee/employer relationship – with all the ensuing tax & legal implications too.