Do you need Heavenly help? Go to Heavenly Nannies
Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies is a top, London nanny agency and au pair agency. We place exceptional Nannies, Au Pairs, Junior Nannies, Mother’s Helps, Housekeepers & Elderly Companions (home help) in London and throughout the UK. We are members of APNA (Association of Prime Nanny Agencies), BAPAA and IAPA.
“‘wonderful …service heartily recommended. Potential candidates are pre-interviewed/checked and all those suggested are absolutely on brief. Efficient and friendly staff and an extremely professional, responsible business – exactly what you’re looking for when choosing childcare.” – Google review by founder of ‘Happy Box London’
The Heavenly team sees itself as domestic ‘headhunters’, working to our client family’s specific criteria. We pride ourselves in our personalised, informative and sincere recruitment service and our excellent Nannies, Au Pairs, Mother’s Helps, Housekeepers and Elderly Companions – and families!
– We only select Candidates whom we would be happy to choose for our own families –
All of our nannies, au pairs and companions have great references, which have been carefully checked (Childcare refs, DBS etc). Furthermore Heavenly interviews Candidates, using a variety of techniques to acquire a true understanding of their personality, real experience, motivation, interest in children etc.. Read more about Our Service.
Find Au pair Nanny London UK
We believe You cannot find a better service than Heavenly’s.
We distinguish ourselves from many other nanny & au pair agencies by:
- Interviewing each Candidate on Your/the families’ behalf (this is usually a 2nd interview by Heavenly in London, the 1st is more general and often completed by our local partners if the candidate is abroad).
- Providing You, our Client with an individualised synopsis for Each Candidate, post interview, explaining why we believe this Candidate could suit Your family (crucially also alerting You to any possible drawbacks). In addition you will receive their comprehensive application and supporting documents.
- Our Very competitive Nanny & Junior nanny fees!
- Prioritising Your Time. Unlike other agencies, Heavenly checks with the Candidate first that they want to apply for Your job, before sending You the Candidate’s files. The result is that You only read applications of interested Candidates applying for Your job!
- Prioritising Your Privacy. Many of our nanny families are ‘high profile’ and value Heavenly’s attention to client privacy. We understand the need to ‘contain’ Your personal information (names, address, contact details). That is why Heavenly will only give a nanny or au pair Your name and contact details AFTER You have requested to interview that Candidate.
Our Families tell us that Our personalised help was invaluable in helping them to select the right Heavenly candidate, accurately and in a shorter time.
We offer an unrivalled, client-focused bespoke service which we hope will exceed Your expectations by helping You find the most suitable Au Pair or Nanny etc. with minimal fuss. – Our aim is to save You considerable time & stress and to give You complete peace of mind.
The team at Heavenly has years of experience and has facilitated thousands of happy, successful placements. We use every ounce of this experience to guide you through the process of finding the right nanny or au pair and making it work! – We guarantee that we will do our very best for You, both before You make your final choice of Nanny/ Au Pair/Helper and throughout the entire length of the Placement.
If You have any question which You can’t find an answer to on our website, please just give us a call – we are here for You!
Terms and Conditions relating to the use of this Website
(Not to be confused with our Terms & Conditions of Service for our Clients and for our Candidates)
“Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies” and “Heavenly Nannies” are Trading Names of Heavenly Au Pairs Ltd. UK Registered Company Number 08014188
In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995 if you find any part of our site difficult to read, please get in touch with us for assistance. We are here to help!