We take the time and pay attention to detail, so that you don't have to!
If you do not have the time and experience, then you would be unlikely to find the very best Au Pair, Au Pair Plus or Mother's Help to suit your family by yourself. We are as committed to finding you the very best solution to your requirements as you are yourself.
For an affordable placement fee (payable once you have chosen an Au Pair who you are happy with), we will use all means necessary (our expertise, experience, partners and commitment) to find you a fully vetted, experienced and lovely Au Pair who you will be happy with.
We will only offer you the very best Au Pairs, someone who we would choose for our own families, to look after our own children. If you are not entirely happy with your chosen au pair we will offer you a FREE replacement - see terms and conditions.
At Heavenly Au Pairs we see ourselves as au pair 'headhunters' working to our client family's specific critera and finding the very best for our families. We pride ourselves in our personalised service and our excellent Au Pairs. We offer an unrivalled bespoke service which strives to exceed your expectations by finding you the most suitable, child-experienced Au Pair with minimum fuss - thereby saving you considerable time and stress.
All of our Au Pairs have good childcare experience and a series of excellent references; childcare, character, police report etc. which have been thoroughly checked. We rigorously interview all Au Pairs (usually via skype if they are abroad) and only select the very best & most suitable for you.
We are fully contactable up to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for urgent queries.
Our experienced and friendly team look forward to helping and guiding you through this exciting Au Pair hosting process, with a wealth of tips and advice.
Heavenly Au Pairs' Recruitment service for Families
What we do:
- We advise, help and support you throughout the selection process, pre-arrival and during the entire placement if you wish.
- We excel at head-hunting/ identifying outstanding Au Pairs ( incl. Au Pair Plus & Mother's Help) and carefully manage the process of placing them happily into your home.
How we do it:
- Families register on-line answering a simple questionnaire. The Registration Fee is £50 and is non-refundable. Payment of the registration fee show us that you are committed to the process of finding an au pair and is necessary as much of our work is undertaken within days of you registering. We begin interviewing on your behalf immediately.
- A PayPal invoice for the Registration fee is sent to you immediately after Registration. You may pay by any method over PayPal, or you may pay by cheque or bank transfer.
- Once you have registered we check through all the aupairs on our books and notify our partners abroad of our new family's criteria (we have partners in most European countries).
- We then conduct interviews on your behalf to select the very best of the Au Pairs/ Au Pair Plus/ Mother's Help who are most suited to your family. We check first with each candidate that they are indeed keen to be your family's au pair.
- We don't bombard you with candidates. We carry out the first stages of the selection process for you, only informing you of the top candidates. This saves you considerable time and energy.
- We will suggest Au Pairs to you according to your requirements, circumstances and ages of your children. We look for relevant experience and skills in the au pair and to their personality. We look beyond the obvious in order to achieve a truly successful match.
- You receive all the details we have on the selected candidates, application forms, photos, letter to the family, several childcare and character references, police check, ID card and if applicable driving licence, babysitting course certificate, first aid certificate, school leaver or degree certificate etc.
- Crucially we provide our clients with a synopsis for each au pair we recommend, which highlights their most important details/attributes, and describes why this Au Pair might be good for you. We will also bring to your attention any possible drawbacks. Our clients report that providing this assessment is invaluable in supporting them in making their own decisions more successfully and more efficiently.
What happens next:
- We arrange for you to interview the candidates you like. We help you to evaluate who might be the right candidate for you.
- We work diligently and efficiently and most of our clients have chosen one of our recommended Au pairs within 10 days of first contacting/registering with us. But we are happy for you to take as long as you need as it is an important decision. We have even managed a few successful placements within 2 days ! (from registration day to the au pair's arrival)
- When you have made your final choice you then instruct us to send the Au Pair a Letter of Invitation. This contains basic details of the role; the duties, hours, pocket money etc. and placement start/end dates. You will receive a draft Letter of Invitation from us, which once you have approved it and signed it you then send back to us.
- We send the Letter of Invitation to the Au Pair and if applicable our partner agent.
- The Au Pair sends back her signed copy. It is an agreement, but not a legally binding agreement.
- You are then invoiced for the appropriate Placement Fee and once this is paid the Au Pair can then book her/his flight.
- If you are not entirely happy with your Au Pair/ Mother's Help, or in the unlikely event of their leaving within the 1st month, we provide you with a free replacement. After the 1st month we operate a sliding scale of reduced fee. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- All our Au pairs are experienced in childcare and are helpful, caring and reliable people. We are confident that together with our support the placement will be successful and happy. We are on hand at all times to offer guidance and support to both you and the au pair.
- We put all our au pairs in contact with one another and help them to find other au pairs local to you too.
- Because we at Heavenly Au Pairs have all either been an au pair or a hosting family, we have an indepth understanding of the issues involved and know how to prevent things going wrong and how to make sure everything works well!
- Make sure you read our 'Helpful Hints for a Successful Placement'.
Please contact us to discuss our first class service and find out how we will go out of our way to help you.
For Au Pairs
Outbound - British Au Pairs - placements to Europe and ChinaBritish au pairs are in demand all over the world. If you are a young British adult and would like to experience a safe adventure by living with a family abroad, getting to know their language & culture and helping them to look after their children then you have come to the right place!
Heavenly Au Pairs can offer you good host families from Europe to China, Paris to Beijing! Register as an au pair or contact us to find out more.