Au Pair Charges, Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS OUTLINED BELOW, ARE FOR AU PAIR CANDIDATES ONLY.
IF YOU ARE A FAMILY THEN PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLIENT FAMILIES
Heavenly Au Pairs, the Agency, will only work with good legitimate Host Families and good legitimate Candidates (with previous childcare experience). Please do not be offended when we ask you for verifiable proof of who you are.
|Agency, We, Us, Our, Ourselves:||Heavenly Au Pairs,|
|You, Your, Yourself, Candidate:||Au Pair/ Au Pair Plus/ Mother's Help/ Child Carer|
|Partner:||Organisation/People who support the Agency in its work|
1. Heavenly Au Pairs acts as Agents for the purpose of effecting introductions between Families and Candidates. The Agency does not employ Candidates, directly or indirectly.
2. The terms and conditions within this document shall apply to any contract between the Candidate and the Agency and such a contract shall come into force upon You submitting a Registration to the Aency.
3. You and the Family will warrant that the information provided to the Agency at the time of Registration is correct. You agree to notify the Agency of any change in circumstances or change in Your requirements. If these changes might affect the Family, then You must also notify them.
4. You have read and understood the information contained in our page 'What is an Au Pair?' and agree to be an Au Pair, helping with childcare and some household chores and to complete tasks, as outlined on that page. Furthermore You agree to:
a. Provide to the Agency and Family all information which is relevant to your application and which is accurate, to the best of Your knowledge.
b. Treat the Family, Children, all the Family's property and Information with care and respect at all times.
c. Never disclose personal information about the Family or its property to any third party.
d. Carry out your role as the Family's Au Pair (as defined in our article 'What is an Au Pair?') to the best of your ability.
e. To stay until the end of the Placement, as agreed with the family, unless both parties agree to a new termination date, be that a shorter or longer Placement.
5. Although the Agency takes every care to check the Family's details and match You as closely as possible, You are strongly advised to satisfy Yourself as to the suitability of the Family. You accept that Your chosen Family is chosen by You.
6. The Agency will support and advise the Candidate, but is unable to micro manage a Placement and it is the responsibility of the Candidate and Family, to make the Placement a success. The Agency cannot be held responsible should the Family host the Candidate for a shorter time than that agreed initially, or if there is a breakdown in communication.
7. You accept and agree that, in order for the Agency to find You a Host Family, the Agency can share Your details with Families and with Our carefully selected Partners.
8. It is FREE for Candidates to Register with Heavenly Au Pairs.
9. The Au Pair Programme is a cultural exchange. An Au Pair is not a worker, nor an employee and should be treated as a member of the Host Family. The Family and the Candidate will agree on the basic duties, hours, conditions and weekly pocket money, but this will not constitute a contract of work.
10. If and when You accept the offer by the Family to be their Au Pair, this is based on the Letter of Invitation and other information provided by You and the Host Family.
11. If the Family makes an offer of engagement directly to You, then You agree to notify the Agency of this immediately.
12. Candidates and Families are entitled to 2 weeks notice of termination of Placement/Employment. However, in the event of serious misconduct by the Candidate or the Host Family, either party shall be entitled to terminate the Placement/Employment immediately.
13. The Agency does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, expense, injury or inconvenience to You or Your property resulting from the Agency's introduction or provision of services or from any acts, omissions or conduct of staff introduced by the Agency, its employees or Partners. The Agency advises You to consider taking out appropriate insurance.
14. Although every effort is made to ensure that any information given to Candidates and Host Families is correct, the Agency cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information. The Agency cannot be held responsible for any actions or inactions of the Candidate or Family and both the Family and the Candidate agree to indemnify Heavenly Au Pairs fully in respect thereto. The Family and Candidate further agree to indemnify Heavenly Au Pairs, its Employees and Partners fully for any inaccuracies or oversights relating to any information or guidance provided to it by the said parties in relation to its business, legal matters, taxation, employment law, insurance or other. The Family and Candidate must inform themselves and seek specialist advice where necessary.
15. All documents you receive from the Agency are strictly confidential and are for your information only. You agree to not show to anyone or forward to anyone any documents containing details and photographs of host families or other au pairs. Furthermore you will never publish in any media any information or photographs of our families or au pairs. You agree to delete from your computer any information you receive about host families or other au pairs. You may store securely the information you have received on the host family whom you ultimately agree to be matched with until the end of your placement term.
16. As an Au Pair, you agree to behave responsibly at all times, using common sense appropriate to your age.
16. You agree to all these terms and conditions upon submitting a Registration to Us.
17. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England & Wales.